Requirements and prerequisites for the Gelous Master Educator Program.
- Must have between 3 to 5 years of experience as a nail technician.
- Must be actively working in the nail industry.
- Must be certified as a nail technician in their Province, State or Country.
- Must attend a 20 minute interview via Skype and be selected.
- Must be able to attend a recertification every three years.
- Must pay for her own transportation and lodging to the Master Educator Program.
- Must be available to represent the brand at events, trade shows, open houses and trainings.
- Must attend an annual web-based meeting.
- Must pass the Master Educator exam.
- Must have strong communication skills in the language of their selected Master Educator Program.
- Must intend to train new Gelous nail technicians.
Montréal is a beautiful city renowned for its international flavour and inspiring diversity. It is home to approximately 3.5 million residents. A perfect blend of European energy and North American efficiency. You’ll find a friendly population, world-famous gastronomy, and an atmosphere of celebration!
Fanair Cosmetiques is located in La Prairie on Montreal’s South Shore, 15 minutes from downtown.
How to get here:
By plane: Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL) is Montreal’s international airport. It is a 15 minute car ride to Fanair Cosmetiques.
By train: Via Rail train station connects Montreal to Canadian and American cities. It is located downtown, a 15 minute car ride from Montreal.